Vegan Cheesy Pull Bread
Hello & Happy Friday!!
I wanted to start off by saying that I’ve thought of this recipe for quite some time..
It was plastered all over Pinterest, but never had I ever come across a vegan version.
So as a carb monster, a lightbulb went off…
and this amazing Vegan Pull Bread was born lol
I can’t say enough about just how good this was. If I’m ever at a party, or at home alone and want to enjoy this recipe in all its glory by myself, because I promise you won’t want to share it..
I’m making this recipe.. till the end of time.
On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a 10,000,000
Why this recipe rocks:
Fun to make
The taste is phenom
Has spinach in it
Has wine in it, hellllloooo
Great for entertaining
Non vegan approved
Eat Drink Shrink
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 crusty loaf, preferably sourdough
- 1 package of vegan Follow Your Heart Mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary (minced)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp white wine
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Melt butter, then add the garlic. cook for 2 minutes. Set aside once melted. In a food processor blend parsley and minced rosemary with a drizzle of olive oil and sea salt. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm/1" diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Combine the processed herbs with the butter/garlic, add white wine, and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add the cream cheese, combine all of the ingredients.
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in the mixture. Slice the cheese into small squares and add into the bread.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for an additional 5 minutes to make the bread have a more crusty texture. Serve immediately.