Vegan Bread Dipping Oil
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Nearly 20 years ago, I discovered bread dipping oil. Whether you were at a restaurant or the market, this iconic concept became commonplace. No matter what your preferences are, fresh bread with herb infused oil, is always a win! While you can purchase the herb mixture, homemade is just so seamless and you can skip all the shelf stabilizers and remove any potential animal products.
Believe it or not, there are some varieties that have milk in them!
What’s great about this dip? Everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, you can modify the herbs used and still get a good result, it’s great for entertaining, perfect for any season, flavor packed, gorgeous, you could use it as a salad dressing, it has notes of lemon, a lil bit of heat, and you can even drizzle a little balsamic in there if desired!
If you’re all about fresh bread, you have to try this staple vegan Bread Dipping Oil!
Why this recipe is great:
Great for entertaining
Can double as a salad dressing
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper as desired
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the mixture with about 1/2 cup of olive oil with the lemon juice. For a larger portion just double.
- Store remaining mixture in fridge for up to a week.