- 1/2 cup nuts (I used pine nuts)
- 2 cups fresh basil
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup vegan Follow Your Heart grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water or as needed for thinning
- 2 cups arugula or spinach (optional)
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- olive oil for coating
- 1 peach thinly sliced, grilled
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced, grilled
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup fennel, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction (optional)
- toasted pine nuts and basil to garnish (optional)
- Pesto: Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Taste and adjust, set aside.
- Pizza: Preheat the oven to 450. Roll out the pizza dough to a 12″ thin circle. Transfer to a pizza pan (I like the ones with holes on the bottom, gives a crispier crust). Coat the edges with olive oil and optional vegan parmesan. Bake the crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove, spread the pesto generously all over the pizza, add the grilled zucchini, grilled peaches, red onion, arugula, avocado, fennel and top with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic glaze, additional vegan parm, toasted pine nuts and basil. Enjoy!
Coat with a little olive oil and grill zucchini (can top w/ salt/pepper) and peaches – If you don’t own a balsamic glaze you can make one: add 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar with 1/2 tbsp of sugar to a small pan over medium heat, stir to dissolve the sugar, cook for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Category: Pizza
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1