JUST Egg Folded Italian Sliders
This post has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoldedIsHere
Hello & Happy Monday!!
As a plant based enthusiast for the last 27 years, I have seen a myriad of plant-based products come and go. However, there are some that just stick around and the new JUST Egg Folded is one of those that’s here to stay!
For a long time many veggie lovers just embraced tofu eggs to replace traditional eggs. It was and is quick and easy, but doesn’t have the same look, feel and taste like real eggs? To date there haven’t been a plethora of plant-based egg products, especially any that are pre-made. That being said, I was excited to explore the new JUST Egg Folded product as I love options that are ready to go and hassle free.
I have to say the look, feel and taste mirrors that of real eggs and I was just completely blown away by the quality. I personally love how it’s a pre-made option as more people will be receptive to exploring plant-based options when you take the guesswork out of it.
I also enjoy how it’s served simply by itself, making the options endless as to what you can pair it with, they are also great for travel, and just hassle free! Simply throw in a microwave, toaster oven or skillet and you’re good to go!
Are you a fan of JUST Egg Folded? Have you tried this one?
I’d love to get your feedback!
Head to ju.st for cooking tips, recipe inspiration, and more info
Eat Drink Shrink
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup nuts (you can use pistachios, pine nuts or almonds etc)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan (optional)
- Salt and Pepper as needed
- JUST Egg Folded (2)
- Bun (2)
- Pesto: Throw all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Sun Dried Tomato Spread: You can throw the sun dried tomatoes on the sandwich whole, or blend for a more spread like texture.
- In a small pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and heat the defrosted JUST Egg Folded for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Pair the JUST Egg Folded with the sun dried tomato and pesto spread, garnish with a basil leaf and enjoy!