Vegan Greek Pasta Salad
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
There are some foods that are just perfect for any season, one of them is pasta salads! For years I always skipped pastas, but they are a perfect medium to pack on the veggies, making this Greek Pasta Salad one of my go to’s!
When it comes to Greek foods, I’m all about the flavors! Everything just blends seamlessly together. As you would imagine, my Greek Burger and Greek Fritters are some of my favorite recipes today. When it comes to pasta salads the options are endless as to what veggies you can throw in. While this recipe called for a myriad of veggies, you can throw in countless others to amplify the nutrients.
What’s fab about this effortless Greek Pasta Salad, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, nutrient packed, colorful, flavorful, has the perf dressing with a hint of heat and a hint of sweet, a lil tart from the tofu feta, has texture, perf for any season, great for entertaining, can easily be made in bulk, and is hands down my favorite salad!!
If you’re searching for the perfect concept to pack on the veggies or simply love all things Greek, you have to try this recipe for vegan Greek Pasta Salad!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Homemade tofu feta
Can easily be made in bulk
Perfect for spring time or any time!
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 8 cups
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/2 package tofu
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp oregano
- any other fresh spices may be used!
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pit removed and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded kale
- 1 cup tofu feta, see above
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 squeeze lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Make the tofu feta: In a large container mix all the ingredients together and toss in the cubed tofu. Store overnight in the fridge or at least for a few hours.
- Salad: Remove kale from stems, slice thin. Wash and prep remaining ingredients and toss together in a large bowl with cooked pasta. Top with vegan feta, sea salt and pepper.
- To make the salad dressing: Throw everything in a small bowl, whisk. Pour over the Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve.