Vegan Crispy Everything Bagel Potatoes with Scallion Cream
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
Lately I’ve been on a mission to explore more potato recipes. For a long time I overlooked this category as plain jane potatoes are so good! So why get fancy? I’ll tell you why, because there are so many flavor options!!
The past year or so Everything Bagel seasoning exploded and you would see it on anything and everything. While in NYC for 10 years, this was our go to bagel and we always paired it with scallion cream cheese. So when thinking of the next potato recipe, I knew 100% that featuring EBS would be a solid win!! ( I was right)
What’s great about this recipe, is simply everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, flavor packed, perfect for any season, can easily be made in bulk, pairs seamlessly with the scallion cream, it makes for the perfect side dish, and are hands down just so good!
If you love all things Everything Bagel or all about potatoes, you’re going to love these new vegan Crispy Everything Bagel Potatoes with Scallion Cream!!
Why this recipe is great:
Paris perfectly with the scallion cream
Perfect for any season
Can easily be made in bulk
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 24 ounce golden potatoes or baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Line a pan with parchment paper
- Place prepped potatoes in a large bowl. Toss and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle on the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Spread seasoned potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Cut side down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring potatoes every 10-15 minutes. Potatoes are done when they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- While potatoes bake, make the sauce! Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, whisk until smooth!
- Serve immediately with Scallion Cream. Garnish with scallions or chopped chives if desired.