Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Hello & Happy Thursday!
After producing upwards of 500 recipes the past few years, there is one recipe that remains to be NUMBER ONE..
and It’s these classic vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings!
I created this recipe back in 2014 while not even working in my own kitchen. I had seen countless Buffalo cauliflower recipes on Pinterest, but they all looked soggy and just not reminiscent of this classic concept. I had attempted various versions and they all just fell short of what I had hoped for..
Until I made this one!
What I love about this dish, is everything! It requires minimal ingredients, effort, is affordable, uses no vegan egg, has texture with the Panko, crispy, it’s perf for any season, perf for entertaining, non vegan approved, can easily be made in bulk, and just is hands down my fave Buffalo Cauliflower Wings!!
If you’re searching for the best Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, that delivers with both taste and texture, you have to try this recipe!!
Why this recipe is great:
Full of fiber
Great for entertaining
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6 to 8 cups
20 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
3 based on 2 review(s)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 tbsp Earth Balance vegan butter
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart vegan blue cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces discarding the core.
- Combine almond milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Create a separate bowl with the Panko. Dip the pieces in the batter (let any excess drip off), then coat in Panko, place on a foil lined pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Melt buffalo sauce with butter on the stove or in the microwave.
- Remove baked cauliflower bites from the oven and gently toss in the buffalo sauce. Generously coat the cauliflower, but don't soak.
- Place back on the pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp.
- Top with vegan Follow Your Heart blue cheese dressing and green onion and serve with carrots and celery.