3 Ingredient Vegan Blueberry Truffles
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
This week has literally flown by!! Since spring is around the corner I’m already starting to crave the lighter dishes and that even applies to desserts. Believe it or not, truffles can be a nutrient packed option if you take my approach.
My favorite truffle involves literally 3 ingredients and only 2 as the base, avocado and chocolate. That being said, you can make an endless array of flavors to cater to your tastebuds and the season and the process is just so easy. To date I’ve done a Raspberry and Nutella and I can’t wait to whip up more.
My current favorite is, blueberry!!
Fresh blueberries is an obstacle to incorporate in any chocolate, but you can easily buy freeze dried and crush them up creating a flavor profile and even giving it more aesthetic appeal. Remember all those times you thought to yourself, overpriced freeze dried fruit.. what on earth am I going to do with that?!
It’s the perfect coating for these easy truffles!!
What’s great about this particular recipe is just the effortlessness! It’s 3 ingredients, dairy free, egg free, features healthy fats, avocado gives a fudge like texture, the chocolate is sugar free, the crushed berries pair well with the chocolate, they are perfect for any season, great for entertaining, and can easily be made in bulk!
If you love seamless dairy free desserts or all things chocolate, you’re going to love these new vegan Blueberry Avocado Truffles !!
What’s great about this recipe:
SUGAR FREE (if you use Lily’s Sweets Chocolate)
Packed with avocado
Packed with blueberries
Can easily be made in bulk
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Lily's Sweets stevia sweetened chocolate dark chocolate chips
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup smashed freeze dried blueberries
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible
- Now stir it into the melted chocolate mixture is just about completely smooth with no clumps. If you struggle to get a smooth texture, simply pop in a food processor.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Mixture shouldn't be sticky on the hands if fully set. Scoop the chocolate and roll into balls.
- Finely crush the freeze dried blueberries and roll the balls in it coating the entire ball.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for 1 day in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.