Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail
Hello & Happy Friday!!
In keeping with my new tradition, Friday’s are for cocktails!
For the most part I stick to red wine, but every once in a while I like to kick it up a notch and create a fun flavorful cocktail, especially during the holidays!
While I love a good whisky cider, I find that I prefer something lighter, crisper, like a champagne cocktail!
What I love about this recipe is that its simple, straightforward, a crowd pleaser, won’t put you to sleep like the traditional whisky cider and is the perfect fall cocktail!
If you need that perfect cocktail that embodies everything that is fall..
You need this recipe for a classic Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail!
Why this recipes rocks:
Great for entertaining
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 oz. apple cider
- 3/4 oz. cinnamon schnapps
- 3 oz. champagne
- cinnamon & sugar for rim (optional)
- apple slice and cinnamon for garnish
- Place apple cider, cinnamon schnapps, in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for about 20 to 30 seconds until well combined and strain into prepared glass. Add champagne and gently stir to combine. Garnish cocktail with an apple slice.
- optional: Combine a bit of cinnamon and granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each glass, all the way around, with water. Dip each rim into cinnamon sugar to coat. Set aside.