4 Ingredient Vegan Cookies and Cream Fudge
Hello and Happy Wednesday
Lately I’ve been on a fudge kick! Growing up in the South, fudge was a big thing! Ironically while there are countless vegan truffle recipes, there was little to no fudge concepts that mirror the classic rich texture. Once I found the best combination, I was instantly thinking of the next best variety. Believe it or not I’m all about white chocolate versus dark! Although it doesn’t pack the same health benefits, there is something about it I just gravitate towards. Needless to say, I love me some cookies and cream!
When testing a white chocolate variety I assumed that I could use the same recipe. However, I was completely wrong. Since white chocolate is more of a food product it doesn’t respond the same way as the traditional chocolate and you’ll end up with a runny mess. I tested this recipe two times and thank goodness I got the result I was looking for, because vegan white chocolate has to be ordered.
What’s great about this recipe, is everything! It’s quick easy, you can order the chocolate online, it takes minimal coconut milk so you can use the rest for something else, it’s packed with cookies, has aesthetic appeal, it’s perfect for any season, can easily be made in bulk, has that rich texture you know in love, and it’s even good for a gift!
If you love all things chocolate or cookies and cream, you’re going to love this new four ingredient vegan Cookies + Cream Fudge!
Why this recipe is great
Packs tons of cookies
Features only four ingredients
Perfect for any season
Great as a gift!
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 9-10 pieces
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 13.5 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 bags vegan White Chocolate Chips
- 20 chopped chocolate cookies
- Line an 8x8 inch square pan or a loaf pan for larger bars with parchment paper.
- Place the chips in a large bowlRemove the solid coconut from your can only. Place half in a small pan over low/med heat.
- As it starts to steam a little, begin to sift in the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Don't overheat the mixture or bring to a boil.
- Pour the steamed coconut milk/powdered sugar over the chips and continue to whisk until fully melted. 2-3 minutes.
- If it's too thick add a little more solid coconut a little at a time. You want the color to still be white, the more you add the more clear it will become.
- Quickly fold in the chopped cookies and combine as the mixture will start to firm.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Top with additional cookies if desired. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature, then cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the texture of the fudge is firm.
- Once set, remove from fridge, allow to come to room temp, remove the fudge from the pan and slice into squares. You can store covered at room temp, or in the fridge if desired.
Get the vegan white chocolate chips on Amazon! (Yellow bag)