Vegan Triple Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
Hello & Hppy Tuesday!!
We have extra time given the virus going around and practicing social distancing. However, many of us are looking to simplify every aspect of our lives, but especially with food. That being said, I wanted to explore the concept of sheet pancakes. Believe it or not, cooking pancakes can be a daunting task and when you try this sheet pan option.. You’re never going to want to cook pancakes individually, because it takes minute to get a full sheet!
The idea of sheet pancakes is that you’re cutting the time down, you can serve more people in minutes, you can easily make them in bulk. perhaps easier to freeze, and the list goes on!
I had seen these floating around online and I knew this would be the perfect time to try them, and I’m just so glad I did. What’s great about these pancakes, is everything! They are quick, easy, affordable, you can use the base and pack on whatever fruit or fillers you desire, they are light, fluffy, require no oil or vegan eggs, are good for any season, great for entertaining, cuts down on cook time, and are just so fun!
If you love fun brunch concepts, you have to try these vegan Triple Berry Sheet Pancakes!!
Why this recipe is great:
Contains no oil
No need to make a vegan egg
Cuts cook time down to just 10mins
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed raspberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Garnish: additional berries and coconut whip
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a bowl combine the almond milk, lemon juice, and almond or vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of the the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.Pour the batter onto a greased baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Top with fresh berries.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and additional berries.
*It made 6 pancakes in this casserole dish. The bigger the dish/tray, the thinner pancake will be. *You can always double the recipe to make more