Honeydew Cucumber Mint Limeade
Hello & Happy Friday!!
Lately I’ve been obsessed with making homemade lemonade. When I hear the word lemonade, lim most people, I think.. heavy on the sugar. However, you can made a fab lemonade, infuse it with various fruits and veggies without compromising flavor and skip the white sugar altogether.
That being said, I’ve made a handful of recipes and look forward to the next, because they are so easy and so good!
Something I struggle with most, is actually staying hydrated. I’ll forget to drink water throughout the day leaving me more sluggish and my skin looking haggard. So I always try to have something fun to drink on hand. Lemonades are now my go to!
What’s great about this honeydew recipe, is everything! I swear, this fruit doesn’t get enough love, but it pairs seamlessly with cucumber, lime and mint, making this recipe a no brainer. This drink is quick, easy, affordable, packs a whole cucumber, has notes of mint, is perfect for any season, great for entertaining, has a gorgeous green hue, is refreshing, you can easily make it into an adult beverage, is sugar free, and just my newest obsession!
If you love quick and easy drink for all things honeydew, you have to try this nw Honeydew Cucumber Mint Limeade!
Why this recipe is great:
Packs a whole cucumber
Notes of mint
Can easily b made into an adult beverage
Eat Drink Shrink
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 honeydew, seeds removed, chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 15 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- In a high power blender, add all the ingredients.
- Using a mesh nut milk bag or very fine strainer, pour the blended mixture into a pitcher thru the bag removing all the fiber. Discard.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with ice, garnish with fresh mint and sliced cucumber. Will stay fresh for a few days in fridge. Pro tip: You can freeze cubed honeydew and use it as ice for the drink.